Responsible To: Maintenance Director
- Has a sincere love for the Lord and a desire to see campers come to know and grow in Him.
- Is willing to follow the “Good News Camp” philosophy and all policies.
- Is eager to learn, loves campers, and shows a constant walk with God.
- Is willing to for go personal rights for the common good of the camp and campers.
- Is flexible and able to work with campers and staff members.
- Must be at least sixteen (16) years old.
- Must be in reasonable good health.
- Has the ability to work with others.
- Has a servants attitude.
- Has a willingness and desire to increase knowledge.
- Has the desire to keep safe and neat work area.
- Must be in their work area promptly and ready to work, according to the assigned work schedule.
- Is willing to follow the instructions of their immediate supervisor and Executive Director.
- Must check out with the appropriate supervisor before leaving their work area.
- Is willing to perform any other tasks as deemed necessary by his or her appropriate supervisor.