RESPONSIBLE TO: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
- Perform duties in such a way that the camp will operate smoothly and effectively with Christ receiving the glory.
- Encourage and lead by Christian example.
- Display a Christ-like willingness to serve campers and staff.
- Attend the devotions and prayer time for the Maintenance Staff daily.
- Attend the Staff Bible study on the scheduled evenings.
- Responsible to see that the grounds, buildings, and equipment re maintained in a safe and presentable manner.
- Responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of the grounds and buildings as directed by the Executive Director.
- Responsible for some on-site supervision of work crews that are working on camp grounds and facilities.
- Responsible to work out with the Executive Director a schedule of priorities for needed maintenance.
- Responsible to work out with the Executive Director a list of recommendations for improvements and projects on the grounds and buildings.
- Responsible to meet with the Maintenance Staff after breakfast each day unless a change is agreed upon between you and the Executive Director.
- Responsible to work a minimum of 8 hours per day.
- Responsible to do other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
- These are not the only duties of the Maintenance Director as duties may need to assigned or reassigned as becomes necessary.
- Notify the Executive Director before signing-out and leaving the grounds.
- Dress and appearance is to be a credit to Christ, the camp, and to be appropriate for the task at hand.